Hey Everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SweetBear101

My name's Melissa,

I came here to meet new people to both start new friendships and build a stronger relationship with God through talking with other fellow Christians. I look forward to meeting anyone and everyone. :) Also here to get a fresh start in a way as many of the real friends I thought I had, have decided I wasn't right for them, and I won't lie, I'm hurting and kind of a bit lonely, even knowing He's there. I promise to accept anyone who wants to vent, talk, whatever.

L

Lightwalker

Great to meet you, Melissa. I hope you do make some decent friends on here who will encourage you instead of pull you down.
If you ever want to talk at all just PM me and I'll be more than willing to answer. :)

O

OFM

melissa hello wellcome here too cc.

D

destiny

U a welcome remember Jesus loves and cares for you.