Hey. How is everyone?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

devinchatwme

Hey, my name is Devin. I'm 21, and live in Lexington, SC. I am just reaching out for friends and what not online just to have something to do in my spare time right now. I guess I will tell a little bit about me and my life. I am going through a really rough time right now. My wife left me about 2 months ago and I was really beat up about it. I guess I will give a background on how I grew and what lead me to Christ. In highschool me and my wife dated and smoked pot and drank and got into other things. And we got out of high school and I thought I found God. We both stopped smoking together and drinking. We later got married and got a house together. We were doing good, I thought as far as living for God, but really neither one of us had an idea of what we were doing. We would go to church and when we left talk about how we liked the worship and if were going to try another church. Eventually that lead into us only going every now and then and then none at all. Eventually pot entered our lives again and it was a slow fade from there. The last month before she left we started going out to bars since we just turned 21 and what not. I think she enjoyed it a little too much. She left me and said she was no longer in love, and I later found out she was living with another man she works with and someone I knew and we were going to bars with. As soon as she left me I turned to God, and felt helpless and broken. I felt him move in my life in a way I never have before. Ever since I have been so focused on Jesus it is crazy. And he has helped me to move past the past. I wish things could miraculously be worked out, but I think God has different plans. I grew up in church and my wife grew up in a household where her mom smokes and smoked with her. The only time she was introduced to God was with me and I don't know if she truly ever had a revelation. I say all that to say that I would really like some prayer and maybe a little of God's truth, if anyone would like to respond. Thank you for your time and I look forward to peoples response. Thanks.

E

Eddie_PR

Hi Devin and welcome to CC! I went thru a divorce too and I know its hard, but u always gotta remember that GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU!!! if u ever wanna talk, just shoot me a line or two. Take care and God Bless!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Devin Hi i hope you enjoy christian chat.