Hey room!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NMPuma1

I haven't been in a chat room for years. Is this a chat room or a blog? The last posting I saw was 22 minutes old

S

shiner500

Hey nmpuma1.It is a chat room and forum.To chat click on "chat rooms" and then on the blue "chat now" button.

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, NMPuma1.

Yes, actually, this is a forum. As Shiner said, click on “chat rooms” and then “chat now” to get to the chat rooms.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Or you could click on ''chat rooms'' and then ''chat now'' to get to the chat rooms :D

C

Crazy4GODword

I haven't been in a chat room for years. Is this a chat room or a blog? The last posting I saw was 22 minutes old
Welcome, there is chat rooms like someone said, and forums. Over here it's morning...so maybe not everyone is here is replying.

N

NMsmile

Welcome to Christian Chat. I can't help but notice you have a NM in front of your name...I'm guessing that you are experiencing the smoke from the fires too. Take care and welcome to the site.

N

NMPuma1

Hi NMsmile,
Ya, I'm in Farmington, and the smoke isn't as bad as it was yesterday. Still a slight haze, but yesterday it looked like we were looking through a fog looking at the mesa to the south.
Where you from?
I stumbled across this room while looking for a Christian Chat. Guess I'll have to stumble around some more to figure it out...lol.
Thanks for the comeback. Hope we meet again!

N

NMsmile

You are just down the road from me! I'm in Los Alamos - originally from California. I still haven't figured out all of the areas on the site. I did manage to get into the chat rooms the other day. I think the smoke was probably was worse in Farmington because I think the fires are in AZ. Take Care.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
NMPuma1 hope you are enjoying Christian Chat.

N

NMPuma1

Thank you, I am enjoying it. With the help of friends, I finally found the chat room-even better. Always good to talk with Family!

D

Dujure

I know right!!! lolll I was like wait... hold up... this is not a chat room.... LOLLL

oh well...

its the best Christian site Ive found so far... still lookin

F

Forgiven66

Hello NMPuma1, and welcome to CC.