hey, y'all... found another very informative book, betcha didn't know...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
I found this book @ a thrift store written by Roger Stone. You may remember him. I didn't know he was such a good writer... you know the media trashes people who tell the truth... and sometimes you half waybelieve the nonsense...

anyway, I FINALLY learned why Trump called Ted Cruz "lyin Ted"

Apparently, Cruz did not report on some tax form (I believe it was) a loan he had taken out, i believe from Goldman Sachs. He was required to report that... had 2 do w/ his Senate campaign financing.

Then the book claims that Ted's father had lied about a few things RE Cuba..

Well, when 2 people say 2 totally opposite things... one is lying, that isfor sure.

That was one of the things i found fault w/ RE Trump... him calling Ted that for apparently no reason but it wasjust that the reason had not been given..

There is a lot of other info in the book also.. No wonder the Establishment thugs didn't like Stone..

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
It's a crazy world. If you lie, you're rightly in trouble. If you tell the Truth . . . you're still in trouble.
good point

can't win for losing

which frankly i believe is one reason Jesus said Few make it to Heaven... Who can withstand the onslaught of the more powerful evil one? most people listen to him...

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
good point

can't win for losing

which frankly I believe is one reason Jesus said Few make it to Heaven... Who can withstand the onslaught of the more powerful evil one? most people listen to him...
Nice. You get it. You absolutely GET IT!

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Nice. You get it. You absolutely GET IT!
yes, it took me awhile to get certain things.. but no Christian can deny, esp after walking w/ Jesus more than a few years, that ... well, lots of things...

for one, I don't believe most Christians realize just how cunning and smart the devil is. And why wouldn't he be? He has been around a LONGGGGG time. And he is not human so he doesn't have to worry about such things as... u know... aging and such... So yeh, we cannot beat him without have a very close 'thing" with Jesus...

and sometimes it looks like we can't really beat him at all... I mean, look @ the election steal...

This is the one thing I love about Catholicism... there are weapons against the devil that the RCC has that other faith communities do not have. I know u may argue w/ that.. but hey

I've been on both sides of that "issue"

I have been "non-Catholic" (or whatever... long story there)...and I have been Catholic... have seen what is wrong in the RCC and... what is horrifically wrong...

But there is something wrong in anything... any institution touched by human hands...

so u take the meat and leave the bones..

Sep 15, 2022
I found this book @ a thrift store written by Roger Stone. You may remember him. I didn't know he was such a good writer... you know the media trashes people who tell the truth... and sometimes you half waybelieve the nonsense...

Apparently, Cruz did not report on some tax form (I believe it was) a loan he had taken out, i believe from Goldman Sachs. He was required to report that... had 2 do w/ his Senate campaign financing.

Well, when 2 people say 2 totally opposite things... one is lying, that isfor sure.

That was one of the things i found fault w/ RE Trump... him calling Ted that for apparently no reason but it wasjust that the reason had not been given..

There is a lot of other info in the book also.. No wonder the Establishment thugs didn't like Stone..
First of all, I am sorry for the bump. I am searching for this book for a while but can't find it. I tried it on Amazon and eBay but no luck. Please help me. I wasn't expecting that I am gonna find your post while searching for the https://edubirdie.org/ website online. Actually, I am a college student and I love to read books but I take a lot of time on writing essay assignments. That is why I always prefer to take help from an online essay writer and I lost contact with my previous essay writer. That is why I am searching for another one and found that website where I found a bunch of essay writers.
First of all, I am sorry for the bump. I am searching for this book for a while but can't find it. I tried it on Amazon and eBay but no luck. Please help me. Thanks in advance :)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
It's a crazy world. If you lie, you're rightly in trouble. If you tell the Truth . . . you're still in trouble.
Reminds me of the scene in the movie "The Insider" where if they tell the truth the greater the liability.

Cigarette companies are threatening to sue 60 minutes, the lawyers come in and say they can't run the story, he argues "but it is all true" and the lawyer says "the greater the truth the greater the liability" if it wasn't true then there wouldn't be much liability.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

ROGER STONE!
I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT HIM!

I just got done praying for his friend Alex Jones. Then I remembered how the fb👁️ falsely arrested and imprisoned him. Then I thought about how they gave Mrs Stone cancer.
Then I checked out your thread for the first time and am blown away! This isn't a coincidence.
Guys, let's stop right now and pray for Roger Stone, his wife and their salvation.

Sep 22, 2022
I'll never forget those 2016 Republican debates. I know politics isn't a broadway show or a stand up comedy act, but it was thoroughly entertaining. "Lyin Ted" always cracked me up. It was funnier when after Trump won, he suddenly isn't "lyin Ted" anymore.

I think this just goes to show that politicians are extremely fickle.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I'll never forget those 2016 Republican debates. I know politics isn't a broadway show or a stand up comedy act, but it was thoroughly entertaining. "Lyin Ted" always cracked me up. It was funnier when after Trump won, he suddenly isn't "lyin Ted" anymore.

I think this just goes to show that politicians are extremely fickle.

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
good point

can't win for losing

which frankly i believe is one reason Jesus said Few make it to Heaven... Who can withstand the onslaught of the more powerful evil one? most people listen to him...
and God said He will give them over to a reprobate mind,but we are told to pray," lead us not into temptation,but deliver us from evil" and to be watchful ,that we be not deceived, to not believe every spirit ,but to try the spirit to see if it be from God." to study