Hey y'all

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OkieMary1946

Hey, I am a disabled senior citizen.Can't spell to good, but, I really NEED friends. I lost so much in my life . I AM A CHRISTIAN for many many years and I love the lord with all my heart and soul. would love to hear from who has a soft shoulder to cry and pray with.. God Bless you for accepting here in ,Christian Chat" Thank you all.:D

Jun 20, 2010
Welcome to CC Mary, i'm sure the loung chatroom would really like to meet you :)

O

OkieMary1946

Might just moosie over there and check it out.Thanks

O

OkieMary1946

I got lost,lol

Okay,so I have been stumbling and praying to find the lounge you were talking about.Where do I go, what do I look for.Okay,ya got me..sooo,I am a newbie @ this stuff,but, praise God, I have found off and on button..and mail,annnnnddd,now a Christian Chat.. Help please ty :eek:

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
OkieMary1946 hello welcome to christian chat.

O

OkieMary1946

Thank you all and God bless all of you for welcoming me into a new home.:D

J

jprocks2011

Hello there Mary, I hope you enjoy interacting with people on this website God bless you :)