hey

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

ness

hi everone!
i love music,sports what do u guys like??
my favorite is pop (JUSTIN BEIBER LOL) i also like nick jona's he rights really good music is u really listen. i love playing vollyball but i don't watch it.i love basball espacilly the dodgers.i don't like football but my parents like the Colts. for basket ball its lakers all the way lol <3. so what are you guys into?

N

NoTearsShed

I dont love anything, I only Love God =)

I like making good friends & meeting christians =D
I have a little obession with baby penguins they are sooo cute *-*
I like listening to almost all kinds of music except for hardcore metal that music gives me a headache plus most of it is bad & related to bad things.
I do like some rock music like Camatose - Skillet

I used to like drawing & i still sort of do...
I like learning new things =)
I also like photography & putting on make up esepcially eyeshadow *-*

N

ness

thats cool my lil cousin loves penguins lol

J

Jordan9

Ha, I saw Justin Bieber live at a music festival last summer. My ear-drums almost split from all the young girls screaming! :p

N

ness

yah lol i love him what festivel did u go 2?

J

Jordan9

It was called Summer Rush, its put on by a local radio station every summer. Lol there weren't very many wholesome Christian artists though :p it is mostly pop and hip-hop artists. Akon, Girlicious, and Basshunter were some of the other artists, and then there was a lot of local talent, too.

The year before they had Nelly, Jesse McCartney, and some others. It's an alright time, especially if you like pop and hip-hop, which I do.

N

ness

haha thats cool me 2

M

MeganneCheers

Heyy.
My name is Meganne Marie.
I'm a cheerleader. Could youu tell from my name?
Lawl <3.

My interests are cheerleading, which I've done since I was 2.
Theater, my voice is truely a giffft from God.
Surfinng, I'm leaarninng how to!

My faaave band is... Well, he's a singer.
Carter Hulsey.
I saw him in concert and it was amazingness.

My other intersests are writing.
Novels. Poems. Whatever :)

I like to partaay, but not too harrd.

That's me in a nut shell.
But I'm more of a postascio myself.

Or a fig. o_O

Meganne Out! <3.

N

ness

OH LOL I WAS A CHEER LEADER WHEN I WAS LIKE NINE LOL

M

MeganneCheers

Aww!
It's so much funn.

I'm one of those girls who's in it for the sport, not all the "perks" that come with it.

My boyfriennd is no football player. Haha.

<3.

N

ness

LOL NOW IM IN 2 VOLLYBALL