Hey...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
Seeing how I have been here for almost a week already, I thought that I would take a moment to "formally" introduce myself.

scaretux.jpg

Hello.

See you on the forums.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Greetings! We are glad that you have joined us and have brought some humor with you. We can always use some humor now and then to get us through the day. Welcome! :)

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Seeing how I have been here for almost a week already, I thought that I would take a moment to "formally" introduce myself.

View attachment 253625

Hello.

See you on the forums.

Well I'll be, Scarecrow is looking very dapper these days, Christian Chat must be agreeing with you!
Scarecrow was the illuminated one so I have high expectations.:)
Welcome!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi nice to meet you and welcome to CC! I think I have a distant cousin of yours here, he hangs out in my garden😀 God bless your family and glad the Lord led you to CC!

seekingthemindofChrist

Jul 10, 2023
Hi nice to meet you and welcome to CC! I think I have a distant cousin of yours here, he hangs out in my garden😀 God bless your family and glad the Lord led you to CC!
Are those doves or flying monkeys in your profile picture?

images (55).jpg

seekingthemindofChrist

Jul 10, 2023
Greetings! We are glad that you have joined us and have brought some humor with you. We can always use some humor now and then to get us through the day. Welcome! :)
Is it Good Humor?

If it is, then I will take two strawberry shortcake bars, please.

One for me, and one for my friend.

download - 2023-07-16T053826.232.jpg

seekingthemindofChrist

Jul 10, 2023
Well I'll be, Scarecrow is looking very dapper these days, Christian Chat must be agreeing with you!
Scarecrow was the illuminated one so I have high expectations.:)
Welcome!
Me: I just got here, and I have already been accused of being in the Illuminati.

Dorothy: Oh, my!

images (56).jpg

seekingthemindofChrist

Jul 10, 2023
Btw, that's a nice profile picture.

I love puppies.

Toto: And then he says, "I love puppies." In all the time that we were together, he never once told me that he loved me.

Psychiatrist: I see. (What a basket case!)

psy.jpg

seekingthemindofChrist

Jul 10, 2023
Okay.

No more silliness for me, and no more living vicariously through the scarecrow. It is beyond time that I get back to being the sober-minded Christian that I normally am.

Thank you all for your welcomes. I sincerely appreciate the kind words.

Btw, I hate "The Wizard of Oz" movie.

See you on the forums.