hey

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordy

Jilly, congrats on your 400th post! I'm just a teenager in my post power. (side question: why do the most common words in English at odd times suddenly appear to be misspelled? The word *teenager* just gave me fits and I had to check the spelling of *misspelled*. Can you imagine how funny that would have been if I misspelled, *misspelled*? Am I forgetting how to read?) So, valentine's day if fast approaching. Does this mean that you are going to make valentines out of egg shells again? If you do, take pictures of your artwork and post, please.

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
So, I made a sighting of Snackers. I will continue my investigation of this character immediately. Please inform me of any interactions you've had with this alternate personality. Any prior postings by snackers will be treated as evidence. I will keep you posted on the development of my investigation. Currently: Snackers appears to be a ceramic, fired, clay, bear-figurine. Snackers appears to like music, hence his/her headphones. Snackers appears to want to hide his/her identity, hence the sunglasses. Snackers hair is an unknown plant material.
Very good, Inspector Jordy! And, to solve another part of the mystery, the unknown plant material I used for Snackers' hair is currently flower panicles from Love-Lies-Bleeding, it's a type of Amaranth. I change it up when the mood strikes me :).

J

Jordy

Snackersmom, nextime can you please make snackers hair long tresses of pink-dyed spaghetti?!

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
^^^Lol, I'll think about it, but I've always used plant material in the past :). Once it was a spiky purple Tradescantia plant that I kept forgetting to water. Then it was an Einstein-esque 'do made from fluffy Miscanthus plumes. I've got my eye on a pine-needle mohawk now, but the spaghetti is certainly a possibility.........:)