Heya is there any man that likes talking?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheNarrowPath

Jul 17, 2022
and when I say talking, I mean as in we hear each others voices. I can text but tbh it gets tedious after a while.

So a bit about me , Im from NZ, I am 50 and been separated for a while. I enjoy dozing off in movie theatres, singing off tune and pranking those closest to me. I also like burning food and winning stare down contests.

I like talking to people and getting to know them that way.
I joined this site last year for a few months then had a break for about 8 months as life got really busy.

Now since nobody here seems to be from my country of residence, I am open to talking to others from outside of NZ.
If you like conversation, and talking about the daily grind that life brings us, then feel free to private message me.

FYI Im not interested in seeing anyones d pic nor am I going to describe what Im wearing :p

There are free apps to talk on, as well as the old fashioned way, using free international minutes.

A godly man to speak with would be nice, someone who loves Jesus too.

Have a blessed week.

NP

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
and when I say talking, I mean as in we hear each others voices. I can text but tbh it gets tedious after a while.

So a bit about me , Im from NZ, I am 50 and been separated for a while. I enjoy dozing off in movie theatres, singing off tune and pranking those closest to me. I also like burning food and winning stare down contests.

I joined this site last year for a few months then had a break for about 8 months as life got really busy.

Now since nobody here seems to be from my country of residence, I am open to talking to others from outside of NZ.
If you like conversation, and talking about the daily grind that life brings us, then feel free to private message me.

FYI Im not interested in seeing anyones d pic nor am I going to describe what Im wearing :p

There are free apps to talk on, as well as the old fashioned way, using free international minutes.

Have a blessed week.

NP
I can talk, but I'm pretty boring. You'll get tired of talk about music quite quickly. Everyone gets tired of it quickly.

I'm on Skype though, if you want to risk it. Talking won't lead to anything because I live in Deepinaharta, Tennessee, so a bit out of reach. But I can talk for days if you want. I'm pretty good at listening too.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
@wattie is from NZ. I dont know if he wants to talk to you as we dont actually talk either but could try?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Conversation is a lost art.

Most men I know hate talking and most women talk way too much. Although my dad will say lots of things and I'll be listening though he doesnt always expect me to answer him.

My former boss once interviewed me for about 2 hours and he did the most talking.

Although I have been to interviews where the men expected you to talk about yourself, and then they just judged you on what your wore.

wattie

Feb 24, 2009
New Zealand

Have a blessed week.

NP
Yea I'm from Christchurch NZ. I've been on this site since 2001! Used to have the nick interwattie. Nice to meet you

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
I also find texting quite tiresome. I find typing tiresome as well. I am actually tired.

The end.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Fair enough. At 45 I get tired a lot too.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Yakety yak dont talk back...! Some men really don't like a woman talking back to them. You response needs to be a serene smile and nod and your lips must never open which is why some women wear lipstick to stick their lips together.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Ach. Conversation is probably my favorite thing on earth. It's rather difficult to have a conversation if you don't also listen. That's my preferred way to get to know people.

I thank God (sincerely) for the ability to speak and a voice that some people like listening to. It seems have utility in talking about uncomfortable topics. Like a dash of sauce/spice on an especially tough piece of chicken.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Can we all eavesdrop on you and watties convo NP?

Now that you've connected publically. We're all ears.

Please provide a transcript of your actual convo including all faux pas and misunderstandings for entertainment purposes.

Also remember...its ask not aks.
And for non nzers 'sweet as' mean does not mean what you may think it means.