Heyyy :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FrienDdOfGod

I'm new to this site! I haven't been on a chat line in about 10 years and TRUST we were not chatting about Jesus smh (thank God for what he has done in my life since then) but ANYWAY I decided to join a chat site because I'm a young, MARRIED, follower of Christ and I have A LOT of questions that ''I'' think are embarrassing to ask concerning marriage. As a Christian, I had to separate myself from some things, which means that me and certain ppl no longer had things in common, which means I lost a lot of friends :( I have came across some good people who are aiming for the common goal, however, most young adults aren't married like me. It's kinda difficult going thru this ''alone.'' I'm a humble person, I'll sit and listen to anyone with good advice. It's just that no one can relate! So if you are married and in your 20's or know anyone who can relate to my situation pls feel free to share any advice. Please keep it POSITIVE! My husband && I are at a very good place in our marriage, the issue for ME is that idk the do's && don't in the bedroom ;) #HELPPP

Feb 21, 2014
I'm new to this site! I haven't been on a chat line in about 10 years and TRUST we were not chatting about Jesus smh (thank God for what he has done in my life since then) but ANYWAY I decided to join a chat site because I'm a young, MARRIED, follower of Christ and I have A LOT of questions that ''I'' think are embarrassing to ask concerning marriage. As a Christian, I had to separate myself from some things, which means that me and certain ppl no longer had things in common, which means I lost a lot of friends :( I have came across some good people who are aiming for the common goal, however, most young adults aren't married like me. It's kinda difficult going thru this ''alone.'' I'm a humble person, I'll sit and listen to anyone with good advice. It's just that no one can relate! So if you are married and in your 20's or know anyone who can relate to my situation pls feel free to share any advice. Please keep it POSITIVE! My husband && I are at a very good place in our marriage, the issue for ME is that idk the do's && don't in the bedroom ;) #HELPPP
Hi, how are you doing? good to see you here on the forums; my wife and I are in Canada; we go to a Bible based local church here; God bless His Word to you. Blessings.

C

Chezz

Welcome to CC

F

FrienDdOfGod

All is well. Thank u :) Blessings to u && ur family as well!

F

FrienDdOfGod

Thank youuu :)

F

FrienDdOfGod

Thanks a bunch!

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome, delighted to have you here and may your stay be filled with the love of Christ. God Bless.

B

bluebirdchaser

You're welcome here. I'm nearly positive there are people here that have the same sort of struggles and I'm sure they'll be able to offer their input. :)