Hezbollah has said they will join the fight. This is going to get interesting. Ezekiel 38 coming up.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
It's just a very ridiculous sci-fi movie.

I guess it depends on what you mean by this and over because the jacobites and the ishmaelites have been fighting for thousands of years
Nah, I mean the back of the Book over. And I'm not much into sci-fi other than the original Star Trek. So the other refs would also be lost on me. lol