Hi all!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

ThomasR

Hi all,

New to Christian Chat here!

Let me tell you a little about myself:

I am currently 19, live in a nice house, drive a nice car, have a
great job, a wonderful family (who have put up with so much and have probably not have been shown the appreciation they deserve), and also not too long ago, I became an Uncle.

However, the reason why I am telling you this, is because I feel like I have to thank someone for leading me to where I am today. I say leading because I do honestly feel like someone has set a path for me to follow, which I believe has taken me to where I am now.

I have to admit that I have sinned on more that one
occasion, and I was slipping further and further down the hill to a point where if I carried on the way I was going, I do not think I would have been able to climb back up again. Someone picked me up and pointed me in the right direction, where I have worked hard to get to where I am now. I cannot tell you for certain if that someone was Jesus Christ, however, I do know that I must thank that someone and hope to be forgiven for my past sins. I feel I now must do my part in helping others, so that they too can have a positive future and not be tempted into sinful actions, but also at the same time I wish learn more about different issues, in the hope to deal with problems currently in my life that will make my family think better of me.

If anyone can offer any advice in what to do now, however small it is, it would be greatly appreciated!!

G

Greeneyedsheep

welcome to Christian Chat :)

Apr 10, 2011
Hello,welcome in this site!
God Bless you!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello ThomasR welcome to christian chat.

F

Forgiven66

Hello Thomas, and welcome to CC. Perhaps you should thank God the Father for His Son,and the Holy Spirit

F

Flourishing

Welcome to CC.