Hi, as a new member, I need to be guided. Please, if anybody can help me I will be pleased.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Well
Welcome
WelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WellWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWell
WellWellWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWellWell
WellWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWell

WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome

WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcomeWelcome
WelcomeWelcome
Welcome
Well

:giggle:
WELL thatz dipherent!!! there's design within the design!!!

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
No problem. Football is not my main passion, neither second nor third,.... ;)
Ah good good Francesco because for a moment there i was going to talk about how German football and cars are so much better than the Italians. :cool:

Good to have you here and i hope you will be somewhat active in this forum. Feel free to discuss anything you like about God or anything else by opening a new topic or join existing ones.

:coffee:

Francesco

Italian Son of God
Ah good good Francesco because for a moment there i was going to talk about how German football and cars are so much better than the Italians. :cool: Are you sure??? o_O ;)

Good to have you here and i hope you will be somewhat active in this forum. Feel free to discuss anything you like about God or anything else by opening a new topic or join existing ones. Many thanks, I will do.

:coffee:

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Hi, I'm Francesco and I'm an Italian Christian. I'm trying to improve my English so, this platform could give me a good opportunity to learn it by speaking with someone of you about our personal experiences as believers. I can't wait to begin. God bless you.
Amico prezioso, mio paisano, un caloroso benvenuto!

I'm Chris Endrizzi (part Italian) and when you were a youngster, the Navy sent
me to Naples for a couple of years, where I learned a little bit of Italian (ciao, buongiorno, arrivederci). All the Italians on the base spoke English, so I did not
need much more. ;)

So, I can't wait to begin either, perché tu ed io siamo stati salvati in Cristo
per lo stesso periodo di tempo = agosto 1979. Lode a Dio!

Amen.

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
Benvenuto qui, sono Scozzese. Amo L'Italia, la parte piu bella è Sicilia, Siracusa e Taormina.

I hope you have many happy times of fellowship here with us. God Bless You :)

Francesco

Italian Son of God
Amico prezioso, mio paisano, un caloroso benvenuto!

I'm Chris Endrizzi (part Italian) and when you were a youngster, the Navy sent
me to Naples for a couple of years, where I learned a little bit of Italian (ciao, buongiorno, arrivederci). All the Italians on the base spoke English, so I did not
need much more. ;)

So, I can't wait to begin either, perché tu ed io siamo stati salvati in Cristo
per lo stesso periodo di tempo = agosto 1979. Lode a Dio!

Amen.
Hi Chris (ciao paisà), and so you had lived for 2 years in my native land!? I was born near Naples (Torre Annunziata) however I have lived in Tuscany since 1989.
I got my bauptise when I was just a teen ager. The most blessed choice I made in my life.
I also was a sailor in the Italian Navy.
Can you see how many common things we have?
But the best is that we both are saved by the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. God bless you, brother 🙏.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
My Brother Francesco, first welcome to this site! I am a 70-year-old Vietnam Veteran who served with Special Forces in the Navy, I received Jesus after my two Tours in Vietnam at the tender age of 22. I am a true Warrior for my Lord Jesus Christ! I am not just a follower by word but also by deed!

(James 1:22) STAY in God's Word daily my brother!! And please read the book of 2 Timothy! It is only four chapters, but I truly believe that these four chapters were written for a soldier which you and I both are!!

It is not easy being us my brother, because if it were everyone would do it, but the reward for faithful service goes beyond anyone can imagine! May EVERY BLESSING always find you, and find you most well abiding through our Lord Jesus!!

Francesco

Italian Son of God
My Brother Francesco, first welcome to this site! I am a 70-year-old Vietnam Veteran who served with Special Forces in the Navy, I received Jesus after my two Tours in Vietnam at the tender age of 22. I am a true Warrior for my Lord Jesus Christ! I am not just a follower by word but also by deed!

(James 1:22) STAY in God's Word daily my brother!! And please read the book of 2 Timothy! It is only four chapters, but I truly believe that these four chapters were written for a soldier which you and I both are!!

It is not easy being us my brother, because if it were everyone would do it, but the reward for faithful service goes beyond anyone can imagine! May EVERY BLESSING always find you, and find you most well abiding through our Lord Jesus!!
What a wonderful self-introduction you have made! I love listening to Christian life testimony from mature people. You are a Vietnam Veteran and still are a soldier, a Christ soldier.
Thank you for your precious tips. I hope to hear from you soon. God bless you.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
I also was a sailor in the Italian Navy.
Francesco, did you get to sail very far?

I was in for 8 years, and after Italy, I was assigned to an aircraft squadron at Whidbey Island. The ship was in "dry dock" for 2 years so I only had to go onto
the carrier for only 30 days, because shortly thereafter I went to another
Navy school to learn training devices ( to stay on land ;) ).

May God Richly Encourage you too,

mio amico prezioso. ( getting-a-little-better-hang of Italiano ) :giggle:

Francesco

Italian Son of God
Francesco, did you get to sail very far?

I was in for 8 years, and after Italy, I was assigned to an aircraft squadron at Whidbey Island. The ship was in "dry dock" for 2 years so I only had to go onto
the carrier for only 30 days, because shortly thereafter I went to another
Navy school to learn training devices ( to stay on land ;) ).

May God Richly Encourage you too,

mio amico prezioso. ( getting-a-little-better-hang of Italiano ) :giggle:
I only spent 18 months of which 15 on board of a Destroyer. Just the National Service time and I never sailed out of the water of the Mediterranean sea (Sicily, Turkey, Greece, Crete).
I left the Navy with the rank of Sergeant in March 1987.
Since then I have been doing my work as a graphic designer.
I'm grateful to our Lord for all He gave me and, above all, for His love.

Very nice speaking with you, my friend.