Hi everybody

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Torchwave

May 8, 2014
Hello everyone. A new member here. I joined CC because I want to meet Christian friends online and be able to exchange ideas with them which will help me in my Christian walk. Primarily, I'm here to learn, study, adapt and understand. It is my hope I find CC to be a place I can constantly visit for its tremendous spiritual, uplifting and educative benefits in my life. An equal desire which propelled me to seek a Christian forum is to share my knowledge of the Word and my experiences of walking with God. That said, I'm excited to meet my brothers and sisters in the Lord.

B

bluebirdchaser

And we're excited to have you here. Welcome to the site, my friend. I hope you have a wonderful experience here :)

Torchwave

May 8, 2014
Thank you Bluebirdchaser, especially, for taking the time to say welcome. It already feels like a wonderful experience. Hope to meet you again...in a different thread.

myfriendtiny

Jan 19, 2014
Howdy and welcome to CC...God bless you........

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome, delighted to have you here and may your stay be filled with the love of Christ. God Bless.

Atwood

May 1, 2014
Welcome. May you find blessing
Atwood

Torchwave

May 8, 2014
Hello and welcome, delighted to have you here and may your stay be filled with the love of Christ. God Bless.
It feels like a cyber home to receive warm welcome from you. I love the friendly atmosphere of CC because it is not just a forum but a gathering of family from every part of the world. Thank you and God bless you, too.

Torchwave

May 8, 2014
Thanks, Atwood. CC is just lovely because one or two people embrace strangers like me with open arms of welcome, people like you all. May God's blessings fill your barns.

C

Chezz

Welcome to the site!!

Torchwave

May 8, 2014
Thank you Chezz. Very glad to be here.