Hi everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

anna17

I hope that I will find place on this forum and meet some people because I feel really loney. i haven't friends, maybe good classmateses, but when I come back to home I am all the time alone. I am jealous those people whose have brother or sister. I have two half-sisters but they have their own families and one sister I see once six months and the second I see once three months. Somethimes I talk by Skype, but I can't hold them. In September I started high school and I have troubles with learning, because I lost sense of learning. I wanted to study in IB program in English but I didn't have many points to be in this one. My English wasn't such good, but from September I started go to extra lessons to language school. Last I started disinterested work as volunteer- I will be looking after small girl with celebral palsy aged 7 and yesterday I decided that I will be helping sick older people in hospice.

I dream about studying history of music in 2 years at Oxford University in England but then I would like to study direction of films in 8 years in Alaska ( but there isnn't I guess such faculty), but maybe in Canada.

But I need money for my crazy ideas and I have one and I will be working hard in holiday at home- I can't say, because it's my secret, thanks to God I decided that.

Now I live in Poland in town that I kate ( Kielce) only with my dad ( my mum dead when I was almost 9) and I dream and think about God every day and about my future.

I decided help sick people because I am lonely and I don't want self-accusation, but I have serious trouble because of learning but I know that if I learn in English I will feel sense, because in the future at weekends I would like to help children arund the world in lessons and English is the most popular nowadays not Polish. I wnt to spend my life travelling to Africa to help and found a film in Alaska and work with friends from diffrent nationalities, Polish too.

I know you think that I really weird but I feel really sad inside of me. But for now only thinking about God give me something to live.

Best wishes for everyone :)

rafaelsald

Dec 30, 2009
Hi Anna!

Sometimes I feel alone, but I remember that the Holy Spirit is at my side. He is my friend. He is your friend too. You know very well.

I had several friends, but they were not Christians so they've moved away from me. But it is good to have friends who share the same faith. Pray to God that he give you true friends.

Your attitudes to care of sick people are very good. Keep doing these actions because Jesus Christ said to look at those people who either need care.

Don't give up your dreams. I don't think they're weird. Weird is the guy who has no dreams. And if God's will, one day you will be studying in Alaska!

And one more thing. He is the One who can bring us true joy. But remember that the Christian life is not just joy. Jesus himself told us that "in the World You Have trouble: but take heart! I Have Overcome the World." (John 16:33)

Shalom!

*Forgive my english, I am trying to improve every day.

A

anna17

Thank You Rafael for your message and I don't think that your English is bad ;) Thank You for your words, they are helpful. I will be remember about You and I will be praying for you.

Really Thanks

I hope that someone else write to me

Best wishes
and
God blesses

:)

Aug 2, 2009
Hi Anna. Welcome to CC :) I hope you make lots of friends here. You come from the country where one of my favorites saints is from. I pray that you will make lots of good friends both here and in your area.

gabriel

E

emmalinneaj

Hi Anna!

You seem really nice and remember when things are hard that God is walking with you.

I think of this sentence from John 1:5 when im sad " And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it"
Hopefully this sentence will help you as it has help me when if feel sad.

Best wishes! :)

A

anna17

Really want to thank all of us for good words to me, because I really feel alone and I need prayer from someone. My family lost me (between us there ain't any ties, they live far from me). I don't know maybe talks with the others members CC will be helpful. I always remember that God is close to me, but I have to admit that I feel lack of friendly people around me, which sometimes would hold me, say something consoling, learn with me. After death my mum, because of my shyness I always stay far from people and I was learning a lot. Now I relised that I lost few years of my life and now in high school I have more learning and I just can't learn, because I need some people to help and I'm afraid that only when I finished my high school I will be able to change something in my life, so for a while I just please about prayer from us every day. I'm shamed because in this year I became a a lazy dog and I feel really tired.

:(

Aug 2, 2009
I will be praying for you Anna. I went to church this morning and there was a large picture of Jesus on the altar. It is a painting of an image given to the saint which is from your country of Poland. It made me think of you and believe it or not I prayed for you in church this morning. Please feel free to PM me anytime at all and I will be glad to talk to you and help you.

Gabriel

E

emmalinneaj

I will pray for you. I you would like to talk, you can just send a message and I will answer :)

A

anna17

I sent to you Gabriel and Emma messages and I hope you will read it. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD WORDS :)

E

emmalinneaj

I sent to you Gabriel and Emma messages and I hope you will read it. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD WORDS :)
I have answerd!!! Hope you like my answer :D:D

rafaelsald

Dec 30, 2009
Anna, I'll be praying for you. We are together in this battle!
If you need I'm here as a friend and brother in Christ.

See this testimony of how prayer can break prisons! This video is a testimony of Alexander Ogorodnikov (a believer in Jesus Christ) was imprisoned in the Soviet Gulag ... his story!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4IpnQOJzP0[/video]

God bless!