Hi, everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bruce_Leiter

Feb 17, 2023
God has made me a pastor/preacher/teacher (27 years) and then, in retirement, a published author after I was an English teacher (8 years) and a sales manager (3 years) running away from God's call to be a pastor like Jonah. I enjoy writing books (12 published now), swimming laps, and watching sports on TV for hobbies. I'm an 80-year-old widower, since my dear wife of 56 years died two years ago last November in a sudden, tragic accident falling down our condo stairs in the middle of the night while I was sleeping. God has given me his peace about her death, but there are still times I would like to share things with her. God has also helped me adjust to household and financial matters.

Watch out! I enjoy chatting about Bible knowledge and interpretation, as well as doctrines. I'm only kidding, because I don't believe in using anger in such situations as this forum has provided.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
God has made me a pastor/preacher/teacher (27 years) and then, in retirement, a published author after I was an English teacher (8 years) and a sales manager (3 years) running away from God's call to be a pastor like Jonah. I enjoy writing books (12 published now), swimming laps, and watching sports on TV for hobbies. I'm an 80-year-old widower, since my dear wife of 56 years died two years ago last November in a sudden, tragic accident falling down our condo stairs in the middle of the night while I was sleeping. God has given me his peace about her death, but there are still times I would like to share things with her. God has also helped me adjust to household and financial matters.

Watch out! I enjoy chatting about Bible knowledge and interpretation, as well as doctrines. I'm only kidding, because I don't believe in using anger in such situations as this forum has provided.
Welcome to CC, Bruce. "Watching out" is something most of us are accustomed and acclimated to. :):coffee:

Walter

Jul 20, 2022
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com

Hello Bruce, Welcome here with us, :):coffee: Love, Walter and Debbie

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You're going to fit right in here Bruce. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I'm an 80-year-old widower, since my dear wife of 56 years died two years ago last November in a sudden,
tragic accident falling down our condo stairs in the middle of the night while I was sleeping. God has
given me his peace about her death, but there are still times I would like to share things with her.

With Deepest Sympathy

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
So glad the Lord led you to CC and I look forward to reading your posts😁 After 80 yrs, hopefully you have much insight for us all. God bless & give you His joy🙏!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018

Hello, welcome to CC… hope you enjoy checking out the forums, live chat, and fellowship with other Christians.

See you around the Forums :) God bless.