Hi Everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

faithlady

Hi Eveyone! I am from Indiana & new to Chat Forums. I am a mother of a beautiful 13yr. old Daughter with special needs. This past year has been very stressful for my family & I am Thankful that I have God to guide me & carry me through the rough times.

R

Ramon

Welcome Faithlady. May Jesus bless you. And AMEN!

K

Kooper

Amen! And welcome to CC. :) I pray God will continue to bless you!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to christian chat.

F

faithlady

Thank You for all the welcomes, God Is Good!

K

kurtaaron

Welcome Faithlady. I said a prayer for you and your daughter. I recently lost my best friend to MS and understand the highs and lows of caring for someone with special needs. I often failed her but her forgiveness and love were constant reminders of God's unfailing love.

God bless you,

Kurt

S

Still_Blessed

Welcome and God bless!

F

faithlady

Thank You for your prayer kurtaaron :) I understand your feeling u failed her, I have felt that with my daughter too. I am thankful for my daughters love and friends who encourage me.

F

Forgiven66

Hello Faithlady, and welcome to Christian Chat.

A

amgio

Hi Eveyone! I am from Indiana & new to Chat Forums. I am a mother of a beautiful 13yr. old Daughter with special needs. This past year has been very stressful for my family & I am Thankful that I have God to guide me & carry me through the rough times.
hey i have specials needs and god brought me here

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC, Hope you make lots of friends.

H

happy

It's comforting knowing that were going threw those difficult times in our life that were not going threw them alone because God is walking us threw them one at a time because God will never leaves us alone. God helped you threw those difficult times in your life and he'll continue leading your way because God never leaves us alone. Take care of yourself and your family and God bless all of you.