Hi hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

ryonnsan

Hello hello,

I am new here. My name is Ron.
I am from Australia.
Please guide me on how to do things in this forum correctly =)

also Happy Passover 2015

R

ray_james

Good to have you Ron, welcome!

R

ryonnsan

Woah the reply is so fast. Thanks Ray_james

S

Siberian_Khatru

Welcome aboard, Ron! The site is fairly user friendly, but we have a User2User Tech Support forum here where you can ask the community questions (it's at the bottom of the main page) if you get stuck. You can also private message site staff with any technical or interpersonal issues.

Glad to have you here!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Glad to have you onboard Ron. There are quite a few residents in this community from Australia. There is a FAQ section that offers some explanation on how the site works. To go to a live chat click on "Chat Now" or otherwise you will be in the forum section. Welcome to CC.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
hello and welcome to CC..

R

ryonnsan

Thanks Siberian
How do I know if someone is a staff?

Thanks tourist
I'll make sure to check the FAQ

Thanks blue_ladybug
I am sending you a PM about your footer. I think the URL is mistyped

A

afirelove20

Hi Ron! Welcome to CC!

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome to the site, Ron! This one's helpful too http://christianchat.com/new-christ...-yourselves/80141-updated-help-new-users.html
Also- and someone correct me if I'm wrong- but I think staff have "administrator" or something to the effect underneath their usernames?
I hope you like it here. Browsing sometimes is a good way to get a feel for how the site and different forums are and what ones you want to post in :)