HI, I am new here, and trying to find my way

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

aneternalpoet

I am new to chatting in this chaistian chat,and ..well. I might be finding myself lost here..

I will be glad to look thru all the places on here, and meeting up with new people.. Thats something I need to keep doing, so I break out of my introveted shell I think.
Hope to find encouragement here, as well as give it if I am able.
I love to write poetry - the rhymning kind, so at least people can understnad it! Seriously, poetry about Jesus is the best medicine ever, and I am going to loko for a chat room where that might be something people do here..

Thanks for letting me jump in here, with both feet .. I promise not to cause too many splashes!

S

shekaniah

I can't wait to read your poetry! Don't be shy...make yourself at home. God Bless

P

Phoenix

Hey there!!! Welcome to CC. Don't feel lost my friend, with time you will be running circles around me!!! The chatrooms are great for one on one and you get to them through the chatroom tab. The forums are a good place to share your opinions, read others stories and share your testimony if you like!!
You can update and change your information for your profile through the control tab at the top of your screen. If you have any questions feel free to ask away! Just click on my name and then go to the email link under my picure and type away!!

I hope to see you around on here and god bless you!!

Y

yaright

I am new to chatting in this chaistian chat,and ..well. I might be finding myself lost here..

I will be glad to look thru all the places on here, and meeting up with new people.. Thats something I need to keep doing, so I break out of my introveted shell I think.
Hope to find encouragement here, as well as give it if I am able.
I love to write poetry - the rhymning kind, so at least people can understnad it! Seriously, poetry about Jesus is the best medicine ever, and I am going to loko for a chat room where that might be something people do here..

Thanks for letting me jump in here, with both feet .. I promise not to cause too many splashes!
Well, jumping in with both feet may just put you in the middle of friends in Christ. Pull out one of your poems, let me see what it is that makes your life just a bit easier. I'll swap a poem with you...

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Welcome to CC, aneternalpoet! If you put your favorite poem on your profile page (in the "about me" section), I'd love to read it. Anything that lifts Jesus up! My favorites are Psalm23 and Isaiah 53 (sadder, but important). Also, I've noticed that if you're in the chatroom, it's often easier if you type comments on what people are saying on the mic while they're talking; seems to be an easy way to feel apart of the chatroom and make friends. A lot of people put the phrase "no private chat, please" in their chat box window, at least until they get the hang of everything. To quote another site member, the chatroom can be a bit like "a dozen yorkies playing dizzybat in a moonbounce", though I finally have the hang of it :). Perhaps I should start a thread on chatroom tips.... :)

Last edited:
T

Tobby17

What a sense of humour you have... Boring:rolleyes:

Aneternalpoet, i love been rude to new members, but in your case,i take the liberty of saying *Welcome to CC*...

Forget my first statement, was just kidding :D

S

shekaniah

Tobby, go clean your room...it looks messy. LOL (I can see it in the back ground of your avatar.)
Praying for Tobby to clean his room for his family....

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
aneternalpoet Hello Jesus Loves You :)

D

dancingfortheLord

Welcome to Christian Chat Aneternalpoet! Hope you make lots of friends here. Have a blessed day!