Hi. I have no clue what I'm doing.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

girlnextdoor

I've never been in a chat room before. I'm also not computer savvy at all. But I really wanted to get out and meet new people so...........I thought I'd try this. Any suggestions anyone has will be appreciated :)

F

FirstToTestify

Hey girlnextdoor. Welcome to CC!! It's a pretty cool place to just fellowship with believers around the world. For me, it's kind of a reminder that no matter how far apart we live, we are all part of the body of Christ. :) Don't be shy!! Comment on threads, PM people, and chat with them too!! Go ahead and PM me anytime!! :)

A

ASK

Since you've never been in a chat room you may be interested to know PM means private message:)
You can talk to me anytime:)
Good luck in finding some new people to talk to!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi girlnextdoor welcome to christian chat.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Hi, Neither do i.

H

HeWhoOvercomes

My first chatting was about 12years ago, when I was in university. Since then until I found this site, I had never been in a chat room, either.
At first I just navigated, hopping here and there, clicking this and that. It's not long ago that I got to know some abbriviated words like WB. *^^*
Don't be shy. And hope you will have make good friends with belivers.
Welcome to CC

E

Embracing4Him

Hi girlnextdoor, welcome to christian chat. I hope you enjoy the chat rooms-there is plenty to offer your new world of social networking. I encourage you to get involved with the discussions, there are wonderful people on this site just waiting for a nice girl like you. Just surf this site-get to know it and you will find your way around. Add me as a friend if you like. Lord bless!!!

-Tiffany

F

Forgiven66

Hello Girlnextdoor, and welcome to CC.