Hi i'm Cheyenne

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CheyChey

Hello I'm Cheyenne :) I am 15 and new to Christianity. I prefer to be old fashioned and would love to have someone experienced to walk with me to the Lord. My school doesn't hold many Christians and I can be pretty shy so thats another problem. I do prefer to where dresses and skirts and go to church. I am trying to follow the bible and the way of the Lord so please welcome me as your new sister :) Thank you!

S

socalwaterp

Im new too, my name is Sam :) Where are you from?

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Hi Cheyenne,
Welcome to CC and to the Christian 'family' !!

C

Chilaha

Hey Cheyenne! Welcome. I'm a newbie too.

R

ryancasper15

welcome too cc

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Wow, Lucy and I are the only ones who didn't join in the last two months or so! Welcome everyone, especially Cheyenne, since she started the thread. :)

V

violakat

Hi Cheyenne and Welcome to CC. If you have questions about the Bible feel free to post here, or e-mail me. And I know that several others would say the same as well.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Yes, I should have mentioned that; feel free to ask anything, Cheyenne. You can start a thread to ask, or you can send me or one of the others (like Violakat) a message by clicking on their pink or blue name, then... wait, I'll just send you a message and you'll see what I mean :).

R

ryancasper15

welcome too cc u will have fun

C

Chanson

I'm new too...