Hi I'm new here please help me to journey with new poeple of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sli

I would love to chat with you guys! He said in Revelation 1:8
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God!
- God is the beginning and the end of everything.
- He is the Almighty, unchangeable One!
- You can find your start and end in Him.
- He knows the end from the beginning and He cares for you.

PRAYER: Lord, You know all things. You know everything about me. You are the beginning and the end of all things. Be the Lord of my life, I pray. Amen.

Last edited:
S

Sli

Hi I'm new here please help me to journey with you poeple of God

I would love to chat with you guys! He said in Revelation 1:8
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God!

- God is the beginning and the end of everything.
- He is the Almighty, unchangeable One!
- You can find your start and end in Him.
- He knows the end from the beginning and He cares for you.

PRAYER: Lord, You know all things. You know everything about me. You are the beginning and the end of all things. Be the Lord of my life, I pray. Amen.

Mar 18, 2011
welcome to CC! You definitely have the right heart on :) GOD bless you sister and I hope you find everything you seek and more with the fellowships you find here. :D welcome!

C

Chinekwu

U're welcome 2 CC. Go's grace as u meet new brothers and sisters.

C

Chinekwu

U're welcome 2 CC. God's grace as u meet new brothers and sisters.

S

shekaniah

Welcome to christian chat, may you find the love of Jesus and lots of friend here.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Christian Chat.

S

Sli

Thanks Guys for your welcome...