Hi I'm new here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

derek123

My name is Derek, and i was just saved a couple of months ago. I have many questions and hoping someone would be nice enough to answer them for me, and maybe help me a long while I'm reading the bible for the first time.
But enough about that stuff and more about me. I am a nice, calm, honest, out going person. I can be very shy at first but after we talk for a while i slowly start to open up.
If you have any more questions just ask.

S

Shelsiegirl

Hi there! My name is Shelly....I'm so happy to hear about your new found faith. :D I'm know there are alot of people here who would be glad to answer your questions. If I can help in anyway I would be happy to as well! Anyhow, welcome and hope you make lotsa Christian friends here. :)

U

Ugly

hallo derek
Welcome to the site, and to the Family of God. =D I'm no bible scholar, but i will be happy to do my best to help answer any questions you have. Feel free to mail me here on CC.

Aug 27, 2011
Hi Derek, you are Highly welcome. Please feel free to ask any question. We are here to help one another.God bless.

D

derek123

Thank you all for your kindness and support.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Why Ugly, I welcomed Derek to the family of God also. Have you been reading my PM's? :p

E

efren

hello derek!praised God forsaving you!God has a plan for you.keep on serving so that you wil grow in the Lord.

E

efren

you can ask me questions f u want,perhaps i can help u.im fr.d Philippines.

D

derek123

Welcome Efren. thanks again to every one for all the support.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
You're welcome, Derek. I'm glad you joined this site.

F

FaithJD

Hi Derek

welcome and feel free to help you :)