hi im rona..i want to meet christian friends..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rona

i want to meet new friends and share the goodness and faithfulness of God..

C

Chezz

Welcome to CC :) Happy your here!

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome Rona, delighted to have you here. God Bless.

R

rona

thank you chezz,,God bless u..

R

rona

thank you MartyrNdaMakn..God bless u..

jips

Jan 8, 2014
Yes,happy your with us..:)

B

bluebirdchaser

Great! Welcome to the site. It's wonderful to have you here :)

B

Believer1367

Hi Rona, I'm Yevette and I'm here to make Christian friends as well. I'm also new and I find my excitement for The Lord is off putting to some of my current friends.
I hope we can have many discussions in the future :)

C

CEF

Welcome to cc. My hope and prayer is that God will bless you in ways you never thought possible. I look forward to seeing you on the forums. If you ever need to talk I'm always here. Feel free to message me. God Bless!

R

Richie_2uk

hello rona welcome to CC hope you enjoy it here and be blessed wit hgreat fellowship with Christians alike.

R

Richie_2uk

Welcome to cc. My hope and prayer is that God will bless you in ways you never thought possible. I look forward to seeing you on the forums. If you ever need to talk I'm always here. Feel free to message me. God Bless!
heya Cef. hope you are well not heard from you in a while. I pray that God is blessing you and that you are feeling a lot better. God bless