Hi, my name is Seth T.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Scorpion

Apr 11, 2019
Hey there. My name is Seth T.. I am living in Canada. Things are going ok. I am right now attending a bit of a gathering. Lucky there is 2 computers here so I can write to you guys. To study and grow in the faith of our Lord, Jesus. I am blessed with this moment to gather my thoughts for you.. so you can know a little about Scorpion.

My favorite bible verse is Ecclesiastes 3:1

I love music!

I find peace in God's creation. Going for walks and enjoying nature. Reading in the bible. Studying anything uplifting. I am looking to become an optometrist.

Attachments

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Seth! Come in and grab a Timbit and a double-double.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Hello Sean, and welcome! That's a good verse.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. Hope to see you around the forums and God bless you with your studies!

G

Godsgirl83

Hiya Scorp! Welcome to the coolest place to hang out on the web.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome Seth! I see you just got saved! Praise the Lord!

Luke 15
15:6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together [his] friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
15:7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
15:8 Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find [it]?
15:9 And when she hath found [it], she calleth [her] friends and [her] neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
15:10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Seth .God bless you <3

Scorpion

Apr 11, 2019
Hiya Scorp! Welcome to the coolest place to hang out on the web.
I bet!

Welcome Seth! I see you just got saved! Praise the Lord!

Luke 15
15:6 And when he cometh home, he calleth together [his] friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
15:7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
15:8 Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find [it]?
15:9 And when she hath found [it], she calleth [her] friends and [her] neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
15:10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
That was beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.

Awesome! His love is so great that he loved me even when I was giving other people hell in their lives. That is over, and done with. I am blessed with opportunities to share my faith with others even here in the psychiatric ward. It is a sad place. Thank God for the blessings in my life - kind nurses, doctor, and patients.

Oct 12, 2012
Hey there. My name is Seth T.. I am living in Canada. Things are going ok. I am right now attending a bit of a gathering. Lucky there is 2 computers here so I can write to you guys. To study and grow in the faith of our Lord, Jesus. I am blessed with this moment to gather my thoughts for you.. so you can know a little about Scorpion.

I love music!

I find peace in God's creation. Going for walks and enjoying nature. Reading in the bible. Studying anything uplifting. I am looking to become an optometrist.
Hey Seth what up? Good to have you! Welcome to the CC!! 🤠

Apr 11, 2019

I love music!

Hi Seth :)