Hi, not a Christian (anymore) but looking for uplifiting chat :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KiwiNicole

Hey anyone/everyone,

Just wanna introduce myself, Nicole from NZ (that's New Zealand). I'm a stay-at-home mum which is great.... most of the time! Hope to have a bit of friendly banter and chat with some other normal people ha ha. Take care.

Feb 9, 2011
Hi Kiwi! Good to meet you! Feel free to chat anytime :)

Cheekygrin

Jan 25, 2011
Giday! Nice to see another Kiwi here.

S

shekaniah

Welcome, make yourself at home! May God bless you with many good chats.

M

mumo

hi,i'm from kenya and i'm new here.would share why you stopped being a christian.ope i'm not out of order.

Aug 25, 2011
Hey anyone/everyone,

Just wanna introduce myself, Nicole from NZ (that's New Zealand). I'm a stay-at-home mum which is great.... most of the time! Hope to have a bit of friendly banter and chat with some other normal people ha ha. Take care.
Hi ya's I hope your day is filled with joy and smiles.

Z

zackabba

Hey anyone/everyone,

Hi!

May I ask why you are not a Christian anymore?

Grace and Love

S

sloppy3

Yes, please tell everyone why you lost your faith

T

Tumnus

Hi KiwiNicole: welcome to CC!

Z

zackabba

I believe I asked first
No, I'm asking you why you lost your faith or don't have faith in God.

If you don't want to, you don't have to. Just wondering.

Grace and Love

S

sloppy3

No, I'm asking you why you lost your faith or don't have faith in God.

If you don't want to, you don't have to. Just wondering.

Grace and Love

I dont want to hijack this post as it is not about me.

I'm happy to tell you via a private message if you like

S

SubCruceSalus

1 John 2:18-19:

"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would [no doubt] have continued with us: but [they went out], that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us."

Anti-Christs refers to those that aren't Christian, so if you departed from the faith you never had it to begin with. That being said I hope your time here will be used by God to bring you to an understanding and living profession of the faith; welcome to CC!