Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jay-Jay

Hi I'm jay-jay. just wanted to say hi and ask if anyone had any bible passages that they could recogmend for me as my life seems to be a little out of control at the moment and I'm not coping very well. any advice, passages or prayers would be really helpful
Thanks.

W

wwjd_kilden

Zephaniah 3

17 For the Lord your God is living among you.
He is a mighty savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
With his love, he will calm all your fears.[a]
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi jay-jay welcome to christian chat.

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, Jay.

Maybe it would be good to read the book of Matthew.

F

Forgiven66

Hello Jay-Jay, and welcome to CC.

Romans 5:19-20
19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
20) Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound.
Because of Adams disobedience we have all been made sinners, but because of Jesus the one true righteous man (without sin--II Corinthians 5:21, I Peter 3:18) we receive the gift of Grace (Romans 5:16-17; 6:23). When the law enters we are all comdemn, but when Jesus gives us His Grace we are justified by faith (Ephesians 2:8-9). Remember to always to thankful to God for the grace, He gives us though His Son.

Well be praying for you Jay-Jay.