Hi^^

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gardin

Hi my name is Kristín, im 19 years old and i'm from Iceland.
I got saved 2 years ago..but sadly i haven't done much for my saviour, but i'm very slowly getting closer to Him, and closer to being the person He wants me to be:)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello Kristín welcome to christian chat.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

no way are you really from iceland! How cool is that... I was starting to think iceland didnt actually exsist

A

angelnaomi

welcome to CC

F

Forgiven66

Hello Kristin, and welcome to Christian Chat.

J

jprocks2011

Iceland!?? WICKED! Never met anyone that far! Welcome to CC and hope you find this website satisfying for you. God bless you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.