Hi..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Andy28uk

Hello my name is Andy, im 28 and im currently living in London. I should be moving to Cornwall to my own flat by christmas. I gave my life to JESUS, November last year (2010). I have progrssed alot since then, and have been saved from drug addiction, homelessness and sinful living. I hope to meet a christian woman who is like minded.

A

Andy28uk

Hi how are you?

S

shekaniah

Hi, welcome and make yourself at home. Find a forum or chat room and make friends. God Bless

B

BlueMtnMarc

Welcome, sounds like you've been through a few storms, glad to hear you found Jesus. Enjoy the site!

Aug 25, 2011
Hi and welcome to christian chat.