hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

becca77

hey there im becca 34 from minn looking for a friends and a christian man

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Welcome to Christian Chat Becca. Hope you make cool friends here. God blesr

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
becca77 Hi i'm glad you joined Christian Chat.

J

jimsun

Morning becca 77. Hope you are well today. Please forgive me but, armed with only iPod as I'm still heading to my office, It's often difficult to negotiate the site - fun; but difficult!
Like yourself, it seems, I too am the newbie on site. So you look out for me & I'll look out for you, aye?!
And if I do get in a mess, be patient with me - Not all Irishmen are completely perfect in His eyes!

Nar lagai Dia do lamh. J.

G

Ganizani

hey there im becca 34 from minn looking for a friends and a christian man
bless and keep you becca....welcome to cc. may the good Lord bless and keep you, and may he make his face shine upon you:):):)

S

shekaniah

welcome Becca! You can chat with people from all over the world here! I love it! I hope you make yourself at home and God bless

P

Phoenix

Hey Becca!!! Good look on your ventures and your hunt hahahaah I am glad you are here!!! God bless you!