Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LillyCR

:)Just wanna introduce myself here! My name is Lilly n originally from Costa Rica, i live in Massachusetts n God blessed me with two beautiful boys! What can i say! God is good!! I am grateful with everything that He's giving me the good n the not so good!!! If u want to know more just ask me! i'm happy to find this christian site! God Bless everybody!

S

SylviaheartJC

Hola Lilly! Welcome and I hope we can keep in touch, Pura Vida! :) God bless

L

LillyCR

Thnks Sylvia!! Y Pura Vida!!! :)

A

Avidan

I'm glad you found the site too. Welcome to CC!

S

shekaniah

Welcome! I know you are going to like it here! It is a great place for fellowship! God Bless

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello LillyCR welcome to Christian Chat.

E

Eugene

:)Just wanna introduce myself here! My name is Lilly n originally from Costa Rica, i live in Massachusetts n God blessed me with two beautiful boys! What can i say! God is good!! I am grateful with everything that He's giving me the good n the not so good!!! If u want to know more just ask me! i'm happy to find this christian site! God Bless everybody!
hi, welcome to christian chat

S

swimfast14

Hi LilyCR! Welcome to CC! God bless ya!! :)

Dec 12, 2011
Hi and welcome..Im new as well..I love it here..may god bless you ...amen