Hi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

Vickylove

Hi everyone I'm new to the site. Feel free to message, email, or skype me. Love to hear from ya!;)

Pheonix

Jan 17, 2007
I'd be very careful posting your skype and email on here. I've run into and heard of some really creepy people on this site. Usually from asian or african countries either looking for money or trying to convince some poor girl they are in love. the result being so they can enter the country. Maybe you wont have this problem, but it doesn't hurt to advise caution.

Aside from that, welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here.

V

Vickylove

Ok thnx for da advice.
God Bless

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I will repeat what Pheonix said, only word it differently. People should be cautious about posting personal info (e-mail, skype, etc.) on ANY public access site. Unfortunately although we are a christian site and the staff here do our best to keep out the stalkers, creepers, and pervs we have no way of knowing who they are until they are here and misbehave. Even as a moderator here, I give out info like that to very few people that I know well.

Pheonix

Jan 17, 2007
I will repeat what Pheonix said, only word it differently. People should be cautious about posting personal info (e-mail, skype, etc.) on ANY public access site. Unfortunately although we are a christian site and the staff here do our best to keep out the stalkers, creepers, and pervs we have no way of knowing who they are until they are here and misbehave. Even as a moderator here, I give out info like that to very few people that I know well.
thank you oncefallen, I've never been good at talking to people. You worded it far better.