Highlighted Words

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jjtj22

Screenshot_2014-06-15-15-17-08.jpg An old advanced search for won't clear, now all words (the holy and spirit) are always highlighted in every post. I have cleared search, searched something else, logged out and back in. Any ideas on how to clear?

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Ugly

My next guess on the list would be to shut the browser down and restart it.

J

jjtj22

No luck, restarted too. Also the words are highlighted no matter the computer I am using. Any other suggestions?

U

Ugly

Wow. That's bizarre. Never heard of anything like that. I have no answers except maybe it's just a small glitch on CC side that won't clear until they reset the servers. Well, that's a guess, not an answer. Hopefully a mod/admin will spot this and verify or have a more accurate answer.

N

NewEagle

You probably have already done this but have you cleared your cache, history and cookies? Then rebooted?

U

Ugly

Now it's happening with me.

If restarting the browser didn't work, i figured it would be on CC side. So now two separate users with the same problem.

J

jjtj22

Thank you both for your replies!

Clearing my cache, cookies, and history worked.

Thank you again!