Hiiiiya

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

traybaay

After spending about 30 minutes typing out this super long struggle that I've been going through, in hopes for some advice, I came to the conclusion that the problem isn't the problem.. The problem is my faith..
So Hi, my name is Tracy and I'm new here..
I really need God right now.
Please pray that he will strengthen my faith and that I will put complete trust in him.
Thank you <3

M

MidniteWelder

After spending about 30 minutes typing out this super long struggle that I've been going through, in hopes for some advice, I came to the conclusion that the problem isn't the problem.. The problem is my faith..
Please pray that he will strengthen my faith and that I will put complete trust in him.
Thank you <3

Wow, so nice to see such inner clarity and humility displayed.
You're in the perfect position to be hearing God's voice :)

I pray for God to strengthen you in complete Faith to follow him as he leads you

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Last edited:
B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome to the site, Tracy. I think I've had that happen to me more than once. I'm praying for you. I hope you will find encouragement here.

teja

Jan 13, 2013
Welcome to CC God Bless you :D

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome Tracy, delighted to have you here and I wull keep you in my prayers. God Bless.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Thank you <3
That is one of the best prayers you can put into your heart to pray. Add my prayer to yours. Welcome to CC.

C

Chezz

Welcome to CC!!