Hilarious!! Sharpton sued by black media group for DISCRIMINATING against blacks!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

Viligant_Warrior

African-American media group sues Comcast, Time Warner, Al Sharpton for $20 billion

LOS ANGELES – A group representing black-owned media companies said two media conglomerates paid off Al Sharpton to make their merger look good.

While the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has yet to decide whether media giants Comcast and Time Warner Cable can merge as proposed, the National Association of African-American Owned Media group has filed an explosive $20 billion lawsuit against the companies – and MSNBC host Al Sharpton -- for allegedly discriminating against black-owned media.
Sharpton is just one of several individuals and organizations that claim to be "activists" for "civil rights" who continually prove their only agenda is to line their own pockets.

According to National Association of African-American Owned Media, Comcast and Time-Warner have signed only one 100%-black-owned media programming provider, and it is limited in distribution and has heavy carrier fees that raise cable pricing for everyone. According to the suit, Comcast's payment of $3.8 million to Sharpton has an ulterior motive – “to make Comcast look like a good corporate citizen while it steadfastly refused to contract” with fully African-American owned channels.

Isn't this kinda like the methodology the FBI and DOJ used to get Capone? They couldn't prove racketeering, but they could prove tax fraud. Sharpton won't pay his taxes, and his buddy in the White House and the DOJ won't let him get prosecuted, so the irony that other blacks are suing him for discrimination is inescapable.

I love it!

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2013
You know......I have many friends from all over the world and all I have to say is both Sharpton and Jackson are snakes in the grass.........Yeah I know..........!

V

Viligant_Warrior

You know......I have many friends from all over the world and all I have to say is both Sharpton and Jackson are snakes in the grass.........Yeah I know..........!
Sadly, their constituency eat up everything they say and do as "gospel" but don't realize the rest world thinks they're both buffoons.