Hillary Clinton: Future Dictator

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
Listen to your deck furniture.

No offense to either of you, but I think I'll stick with Ben.
Amen to that...IF, and that is a big IF, we make it that far I will vote for Ben as well........barring martial law or the decimation of the country or collapse of our currency and chaos that is.......

V

Viligant_Warrior

You don't know the power of the Dark Side.
WARNING!

... comment to follow.

I flew JSOC missions. I am the Dark Side.

You could ask the survivors of the opposition ...

... but their aren't any.

Last edited:
S

Shadow-THI

I can't believe this, but Hillary Clinton has a 56% approval rating. Scott Walker is at 16% and Rand Paul is at 15%. Does this sound like a fair election to you? Does this sound like democracy to you? I'm surprised they are even bothering to have an election.

I don't like Hillary because she seems to think the best way to govern is to disregard the constitution, and do what you want. If congress doesn't approve, just push the legislation through anyway. People think she cares about the poor. The only people she cares about are rich corporate executives who donate to her campaign. She is not a feminist! She only wants equality for wealthy, upper class women. One of her biggest issues is equal pay for equal work. That's fine Hillary, but since when is 50 billion not enough?
Why would you expect any thing different. Except for gender and race, she is the same as her predecessor. Meaning they both look at the office of President, as what's in it for ME.

S

Shadow-THI

No doubt.....one of the most ignorant statements that I have ever heard come out of the mouth of a politician was her statement about the embassy attack in Bengazi.....WHAT DOES IT MATTER blah blah blah...........If I would have been on that panel I would have ripped her a new one over that statement!

And disappeared suddenly the next day..........HAHAHAHA