His Divine Power Has Given Us Everything We Need ( 2Peter:1 )

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DustyRhodes

Dec 30, 2016
To Live A Godly Life Through Him,

God is so wonderful, He doesn't leave a single stone
unturned. He sort of micro manages us through His
words in scripture. He foresees things which we are
unable to do and unable to know. I've heard many
say God has turned away from me and even if I pray
He doesn't answer. But if we look back honestly, we
will find that all the road signs were there, we either
missed them or saw them and neglected them. So I
believe that the answer is that we need to take time
to read scripture and read in a slow and considerate
way. In other words, don't read it as a novel waiting
to see the conclusion. In this case the conclusion is
dependent on our participation. While reading, we
stop and take time to hear what the words are saying
to us rather than thumbing the pages without any type

of consideration.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Those who know and belive will believe the incredible things our blessed Lord does, personally, for each one of us… He has done so many things that to others may appear just plain duimb but He knew how much it would mean to me, even when I had resolved to just no worry about it.

Back in the day I had a Zip Drive, and I had several Zip disks loaded with personal information that was valuable to me, and probably just to me. One evening I was going to consult my on-drive papers when to my disbelief, it just did not function anymore..

Later I want to put the rubbish down the building rubbish chute when I saw in the room a littl box with a note on it. The note read,

"Yeah, it's a Zip drive, and yeah' it works.." It really was and it had several erased Zip disks with it. Many times before and after I found things I had voiced I would like or like to have once...…...and they just seemed to show up one at a time. No, I told no one, and I never said it out loud, nor did I even pray for them…..but Jesuis knew……..yes, He certainly did.