Hit by a bus...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dante

Nov 9, 2014
Please don't let the title put you off from reading this note.Have you ever felt like you just been hit by a bus? That is what my day has felt like,one thing after another. The enemy lurks to strike a believer who wants to serve his Creator. Well not much to say,but thank God for his loving grace to bind up my wounds.

Kmdavis

Nov 7, 2014
God gives us the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness Isaiah 61:3. Praise The Lord! It's hard to give God our praise when we are hurting but the angels in heaven rejoice at you giving honor to God!

Blessings!

B

bluebirdchaser

Definitely have felt like that. I hope your day improves tomorrow.

B

butterfly712

yes definitely,I hope you enjoy it here and welcome. :)

Dante

Nov 9, 2014
Thank you all for your words of Godly encouragement. I have been picked up by God's Holy Spirit. Feeling really good. God bless.