Hola from TX

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Spursfan20

I'm Erica from Amarillo TX! I'm excited to be here and hopefully I will meet new ppl who have a heart for Jesus! I'm in my 30s and love life and love God!! And yes I'm a huge Spurs fan!!! GO SPURS!!!! :D GOD BLESS!!!!!!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi Erica welcome to christian chat.

T

tattat

hi, i'm a Celtics fan!! :)

Apr 12, 2011
hi friend gald to see you here, i believe in time we will meet and will share and discuss many thiongs about our Christianity and about our faith.
in Christ your friend Sammy........

Jun 20, 2010
Welcome to CC Spursfan
Tottenham Hotspurs fan? in america...

F

Forgiven66

Hello Erica, and welcome to CC. I'm not much of an NBA fan, although while I was in Air Force Boot Camp I got to see a San Antonio Spurs game. But if you want to talk about the NFL especially the Minnesota Vikings, or even the Kansas City Chiefs and Dallas Cowboys I'm all ears.