holy ghost baptisim

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

clarymatthew

so i was going to church right had been for awhile now, fell off for awhile went right back to all the same old sin i esed to be in, told God i was sorry and he welcomed back. so im in church and i go up to the front to ask for the holy ghost, to recive the power of the spirit like in acts, and i ask andthen just start prasieng God for it without even knowing if i had it or not, i was thanking him for over an hour with my arms lifted in praise , my arms where getting weak and my voice weak. but i still thanked him, i wated some kinda avadence like speaking in tounges but every time my tounge kinda started tring to do it's own thing i pulled it back in afraid it was just me, so finally afetr over an hour i seeen this pure white light , i had my eyes closed but still seen it clearly.and it came closer and closer till all i could see was this light and it came inside me and as it did and fast my toung swol up all the way down the back of my throught, crazy right but i guess becase i would not allow the toungs to come out the lord did this for me to let me know i had recived the spirit, and every since then i have had a hunger and thrust for God and power to over come sin like never before and the same pirit is teaching me to witness with power as well

R

Rosewater

That sounds beautiful. I hope the Spirit will guide you to salvation.

S

standingontheWord

so i was going to church right had been for awhile now, fell off for awhile went right back to all the same old sin i esed to be in, told God i was sorry and he welcomed back. so im in church and i go up to the front to ask for the holy ghost, to recive the power of the spirit like in acts, and i ask andthen just start prasieng God for it without even knowing if i had it or not, i was thanking him for over an hour with my arms lifted in praise , my arms where getting weak and my voice weak. but i still thanked him, i wated some kinda avadence like speaking in tounges but every time my tounge kinda started tring to do it's own thing i pulled it back in afraid it was just me, so finally afetr over an hour i seeen this pure white light , i had my eyes closed but still seen it clearly.and it came closer and closer till all i could see was this light and it came inside me and as it did and fast my toung swol up all the way down the back of my throught, crazy right but i guess becase i would not allow the toungs to come out the lord did this for me to let me know i had recived the spirit, and every since then i have had a hunger and thrust for God and power to over come sin like never before and the same pirit is teaching me to witness with power as well

The excitment of the Lord is intoxicating, however walk before you run. I wish I had no only did I give out wrong information in my excitment but I gave it to people who would not know any better. I have prayed for forgivness. The Word tells us to use wisdom and check everything by the Word. I am excited for you, congradulations.

R

Ramon

This is amazing!!! Wow!