Homeless as of tomorrow

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jesus_lover_of_my_soul

Aww i'm so sorry about you're situation my heart goes out to you...do you have any relatives you can stay with while you figure things out? you will be in my prayers...

10.Psalm 121
1 I lift up my eyes to the hills where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip he who watches over you will not slumber;

J

Jesus_lover_of_my_soul

being in a shelter is better than being in the streets...are you homeless as of now?
True.. I couldn't possibly imagine what you are going through..It is so sad that their are girls out their like you, who don't have a family that can take them in. It is hard to understand why. Jesus is there for you and cares for you so much.. put you're trust in him...hope this helps.

J

Jordache

Yes a shelter is better than the streets. I guess I find it offensive because if I knew anyone in a similar situation to myself I'd work my fingers to the bone to keep them out of a shelter.

A

alehandra

Jordache im pray for u dear...
God be with u dear...
Keep ur spirir...
Sent big pray for u ...
Keep smile
-cilla-

OnThisRock

Jan 20, 2011
Jordache. I've been couch surfing and moving around since I gave everything up to the Lord two years ago. Wait and see what he does! I gave my PHD to him, and he has called me into a mobile ministry. I have been travelling, having various jobs, moving from home to home, couch to couch. In reality this is what Jesus did. He preached, used His gifts everywhere until dusting his feet off and moving on. Consider yourself blessed, and watch the Lord show up. You are not being punished, you are doing His will. At one point I was in one summer I shifted from two different shelters, and realized that the Lord sent me in to counsel people, and confront the head of the shelter, and get people out of that particular shelter. Just remember God may need you to reach people that are not being reached in the average way, and this means you are a living sacrifice. This is what it means to be a living sacrifice. Allowing God to move your body, belongings to reach those who cannot be reached by those sitting in churches. Be Blessed! God is moving!! Focus on Jesus, and not circumstances! Please email me if you need support. Our rewards are not on this earth, but in Heaven

OnThisRock

Jan 20, 2011
Through this situation, you will realize that there are very few Christians following the Lord's will and you will experience Jesus in a different way. You are not cursed! You are blessed! Wait to see His glory show up in your life. I never experienced the Lord until I gave up everything and saw everything leave. Now I can fully do ministry, go into other countries, leave jobs when God tells me, and go into the four corners of the earth without any attachments. It's hard to see those claiming to be Christians ignore you, and not show love, but then realize that God is there with YOU, and getting rid of those people in your life that are not true followers. This is a journey!

OnThisRock

Jan 20, 2011
I have read some people's response to Jordache and their perceptions are not accurate. Jesus tells us that our 'relatives' are those in Christ. The true followers are few. And the United States is one of the loneliest places on earth with very few real Christians. Now that I have moved to various areas of the world, I can say that the United States is one of the spiritually coldest places on earth, and cares little for the true believers and rejects those who follow the Lord. Do you not know that the path is very narrow and there are very few that make it? Did you not see that Jesus was abandoned by everyone, and carried nothing with Him but the FAther? Although it may look like homelessness is pitiful, only God calls those who are strong to SEE HIM and to follow in the same path as HIM. Plus, the greater the struggles, the higher He calls!

J

jkalyna

I don't know the details, but God knows all about it. I pray that the HOly Spirit will lead you to people to love you , encourage you and pray for you. Father God, take her into your loving heart, and make a way where there is no way, tell her what to do in Jesus name.

G

Gail421

Praying for you tonight. Keep your faith strong.

X

xAlphaOmega

:( dang, sorry to hear about your homeless issues Jordache along with the plethora of other issues you are going through. It must be so disheartening to go through this. Nevertheless keep your chin up, where there is a will there is a way. When you feel you are overwhelmed and cant get any lower, then the great news is that you can only go up from here. Remember you have the greatest father, friend, and mentor that anyone can ask for. That in itself puts you ahead of 3/4 of the world.

I know this was weeks ago, so whats the update? any positive news?

F

familyof7

I'm homeless with 5 kids right now so I understand.and out here where I'm at there is no help