Homosexualization of America/Sodom and the world.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 8, 2013
In the Bible when the wicked kings ruled their were sodomites in the land, and when a just king ruled they rid the land of the sodomites. Its funny because their is a very wicked (sodomite) ruler in this land and not only are the sodomites tolerated, they are worshipped and praised, and even throw PRIDE parades to showcase how arrogant and rebellious they are against GOD. Just as Sodom was destroyed by GOD in an instant, so must this land that has been defiled by the vile sodomites, many of whom are in the highest of political positions, wicked evil rulers bent on spitting in GODS face and glorying in their shame. The men have been dumbed down and feminized, and reject Bible truths about the vile sodomite lifestyles, and instead of preaching to repent of this evil they dress like homosexuals wearing PINK shirts and efeminate clothing, Judgement of GOD must come to this evil land. Lord JESUS this country is rotten and vile like Sodom, please deliver your remnant here in America home to be with you, the wicked walk on every side and the vilest men and women are exaulted. Your will be done LORD.

Jan 8, 2013
As I look around my workplace, I was thinking about how when GOD was going to destroy Sodom Abraham kept asking if GOD would spare it for 20 sake and so on and so on. My workplace is just like Sodom/ America you look around and just see wicked people who have rejected the Gospel over and over. You cant find any remnant christians on t.v. and the pastors are greedy coporate wolves ( remember the 501c3 contracts they signed with Satan/the state )

Jan 8, 2013
Evil men and seducers will wax worse and worse, decieving and being decievied. This country will be Judged by GOD, if you have supported or tolerated sodomite lifestyles, or the abomination of sodomite marriage, the LGBT agenda, please repent and apologize to THE LORD JESUS. 1st JOHN chapter 1 verse 8,9. Believe that JESUS CHRIST died and rose from the dead for your sins, and HE ALONE paid the price so that you can be with the father in heaven (ROMANS 10 verse 9) forsake the sodomite lifestyle and have no fellowship with them. Get a KJV Bible and read JOHN then ROMANS. Then share the glorious gospel of CHRIST with everyone, so they too can hear the life saving words of JESUS.

Jan 8, 2013
its world wide....... Your right Satan wants the whole EARTH defiled and queer.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
so wait because i own a pink polo and a dress shirt with pink in it im doomed? You know pink used to be a boys color right?

Nov 26, 2012
Not because you own it, because you wear it. No I'm really just kidding but if that comes up in the judgement maybe you can use the defense my friend did. "No, this isn't pink...it's salmon."

JGPS

Banned
Jan 11, 2013
Pink was masculine, and Purple was the colour of kinds and nobles...

Its silly to let the homosexual lobby hijack colours. Even the term gay should still mean happy, but people surrender to them rather than stand up to them.

KJV's views on pink is just bowing something else down to them... Typical.

JGPS

Banned
Jan 11, 2013
Not because you own it, because you wear it. No I'm really just kidding but if that comes up in the judgement maybe you can use the defense my friend did. "No, this isn't pink...it's salmon."
You think wearing pink will come up on the day of judgment?

You have one of the most absurd senses of sin that I've ever seen.

Jan 8, 2013
your pro - sodomite marriage, support transgenderism, you have been blinded and you dressing efeminately ( DEUT 22 verse 5) is the least of your problems. You need JESUS!!! Then lose the bro - hawk, and your pink wardrobe and jewelery. You need to be saved first though. Read Romans then John.

Mar 21, 2011
Do we....have to have yet another thread about anal sex?

Mar 21, 2011
your pro - sodomite marriage, support transgenderism, you have been blinded and you dressing efeminately ( DEUT 22 verse 5) is the least of your problems. You need JESUS!!! Then lose the bro - hawk, and your pink wardrobe and jewelery. You need to be saved first though. Read Romans then John.

Why are you obsessing about this stuff? Why does this particular issue bother you more than all the other injustice occurring in the world?

JGPS

Banned
Jan 11, 2013
Do you have a demon? It seems your goal is to promote the expanding influence of male homosexuality by giving more of our culture to them and extending the ways they can identify themselves in culture. I see speak against them, but that must be some kind of ploy, because in practice you're supporting them by giving them more areas of influence and power.

Jan 8, 2013
You missed the point of the whole post. GOD will judge this country, and the support of sodomites is a sign of how wicked the world is RIGHT NOW. It is as the days of LOT!!! Please both go back to square one and read your KJV bibles, and leave Roman Catholicism/ Sodom. You just dont get it. , then just ignore any warnings and go about your lives, however your blood is not on my hands. As for my last comment regarding the need to be saved is the priority, I was not referring to either of you too. Good bye.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
lol i dont even have a 'brohawk' but are my v-necks going to get me in trouble? What if i wore a pink v-neck with white jeans and some rainbow flipflops? And about jewelry does this mean i cant wear a watch? Also I think your clearly misled and your christianity is the least christian thing i have ever seen

Nov 26, 2012
You think wearing pink will come up on the day of judgment?

You have one of the most absurd senses of sin that I've ever seen.
Dude you really have to mellow out. Yes, I get it you don't like me. Get over it. It was clearly written as a joke. If anybody else was offended I am completely sorry.

T

Tintin

Hungry, I believe his post was aimed at KJV's not yours.

Oh no, JGPS is now banned?! Bother.