Honoring a dying person's wishes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Dad and his demon spawn son have decided there will be no memorial, no viewing, no service, no eulogy, no music/video/flowers/etc. Pretty much just show up and watch them shove her into the hole Thursday morning. My older brother and I are not going, and will have our own service at the gravesite on Saturday for her.

P

psalm6819

So very sorry for your loss, Ricky, but so wonderful to think of Mom restored!!!

A service is a lovely idea, you might invite some friends, it really helps

My prayers for you and everyone in your family that there will be reconciliation and peace in the name of Jesus

A

AuntieAnt

This morning, my mom awakes to find herself transformed, in the twinkling of her eye, and standing before the Throne of God. What an incredible journey she has now begun! God bless you mom, I cannot wait to join you in paradise!

Next year, in Jerusalem!

View attachment 157318
What a lovely photo of you and your beautiful mother! I'm sorry for your loss, Ricky. Praise God that you find comfort in knowing you'll see her again. Gracious blessings of peace to you, brother!!

With-Sympathy-Tulip-Flowers-Glitter-Picture.gif

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
Sorry Ricky for all the turmoil for what should be one of the most special moments of your life... but the turmoil is ultimately a tempest in a teapot as your mom has crossed the finish line and in the Lord’s safe keeping now and forever!

….I pray for the grace that will get you thru it / celebrate it / and beyond….and as mentioned – reconciliation….( u can always offer even if it is never taken up…)