Hope regained.,Not all is lost - prayer request for healing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gali0022

May 23, 2014
So lately I have been going through some tough situations. I have been in prayer constantly & some of my prayers have been heard. .. god is truly merciful! My fiance hasnt been able to get a job for the past year. he has only been getting temporary jobs & jobs he worked but Never got paid.I've been praying for my fiancé to find a good stable job. He finally found a job & is starting today. It was a great relief & lifted my spirit to praise The Lord more. But as the devil would have it. Today at midnight he burned his eye & had to go to the hospital. I don't know if to laugh or cry. What are the chances..? So I ask to join me in prayer so his eye miraculous heels enough to go to work @ 6am which is in 4hours. We aren't going to give up & let the devil have his way.
Jeremiah 1:19
"And they shall fight against you; but they shall not prevail against you; for I am with you, says the LORD, to deliver you."

B

bluebirdchaser

Praying for you both, sister.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
So lately I have been going through some tough situations. I have been in prayer constantly & some of my prayers have been heard. .. god is truly merciful! My fiance hasnt been able to get a job for the past year. he has only been getting temporary jobs & jobs he worked but Never got paid.I've been praying for my fiancé to find a good stable job. He finally found a job & is starting today. It was a great relief & lifted my spirit to praise The Lord more. But as the devil would have it. Today at midnight he burned his eye & had to go to the hospital. I don't know if to laugh or cry. What are the chances..? So I ask to join me in prayer so his eye miraculous heels enough to go to work @ 6am which is in 4hours. We aren't going to give up & let the devil have his way.
Jeremiah 1:19
"And they shall fight against you; but they shall not prevail against you; for I am with you, says the LORD, to deliver you."

0208d5ef431f48bb69136745a3de8193.jpg ​Gali, everything will work out just fine because God is in control! :)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord you are a great healer, heal for your glory in their lives, Amen