Hoping to meet new friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

detteu

Hi everyone after searching christian site to meet new friends thanks God i see this community site... Nice meeting new friends here. Thanks and God bless everyone

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Welcome aboard and I hope that you enjoy the ride and find deeper meaning for your life and to know and love the Lord in a way that you have never experienced before.

D

detteu

Amen to that i want to know more and more about to our lord Jesus Christ...

Jul 12, 2014
Hey Detteu welcome to CC and thank you for adding me!
incase of anything feel free to message. GBU!

D

detteu

Thanks Daffy for welcoming me and nice to hear your message... God bless

J

jer2911

Hi everyone after searching christian site to meet new friends thanks God i see this community site... Nice meeting new friends here. Thanks and God bless everyone
Welcome to CC. Feel free to chat, give PM/VM, read or write a post/thread. Thank you for chosing us.

God bless. :)

Gwenzhie

Jun 30, 2014
Hello Kababayan Detteu...

Feb 5, 2013
welcome po kau maam !!! God bless u. Naku ... ang daming friendly dito...mapa-filipino or mapa-foreign....

B

Brighthouse

Welcome detteu i am not a part of the welcoming committee here lol Once in a while the Lord will move upon me to come to this part of the forum, to confirm something he wishes for that person to know,so you must have been in a lot of prayer of the past few weeks! 2 things to you sis. 1.Isaiah 55:6-11, next something the Lord has spoken to me you have longed for so much with great tears in!

Today is your day sister!! Hope you are sitting for this one!! 2. Isaiah 41:9-13!! when you read this sister it is not me saying this to you! This comes from Jesus himself to you! Never again feel rejected,never again let anyone tell you,you are not worthy! For the Word of the Lord comes to you this day with great joy,both for you and others who will hear his words from your mouth! REJOICE sister!!( acts 17:26-28!!)

This is a rare and fine site sister,while it is true there are some here,who look to quarrel a great deal,there are also some very wonderful brothers and sister here!! Seek them out! For you will indeed find many wonderful treasures among the multitude here! I am, and stay most thankful to, brother RoboOpt, and the mods here,they work very hard to provide us with just a fine example of servant hood.

Those who receive such great fruit from the Lord here,should when they are of course are able to do so,give a gift of love here as well. For what house when you are invited would you yourself not bring a gift of thanksgiving for? So again to all those who have just joined welcome!

J

Jesh777

Welcome sa CC ate detteu! :)