house shook during prayer in chatrom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2012
I know I already have a thread on the financial situation we are experiencing right now, but I just wanted to share this, maby someone needs to read it, I put the audio chat from the chatroom on my big speakers so I can hear it clearly, after several people had prayed for the situation for the utilities being off, the entire house literally shook, this was no earthquake or anything like that, my wife and I both felt it, since the house is so old, I thought at first, something had broken, I ended up under the house with a flashlight and in the attic thinking something has broken, but everything is still ok, I was trying to remember the bible verse relating to this so I goggled it, and came up with ACTS 4:31

Acts 4:31

New International Version (NIV)

31 After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.

we were certainly meeting in the chat room and very powerful prayers were being spoken, and the house most definitely shook, so I am going to take this as a sign from God

O

OFM

many times in many places theground and buildings have sook before the monastary chapel where i pray each day this has happend way mire than once and i am spiritually sure it will happen agian,amen allways amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Amen! , continueing to pray for all your needs in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Take comfort and may you be given the strength and guidance to overcome your situation.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

P

psychomom

How great is our God to encourage you so! :)

My prayers for you continue, Tim. Take courage!

S

simplyme_bekah

that is so neat!!! prayed for your issues <3 God Bless

S

shekaniah

May God continue to bless you!

Sep 13, 2012
we haven't had power in a week still waiting to see what he is going to do

N

nw2u

Prayers sent.