How active is this forum?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I'll leave the positions open to others. Though I think maybe we'll have to convene a meeting as to what style of BBQ's we want. ;)

:LOL:
Wow. You jumped straight from an entry-level job to management. I'm impressed.

ChristsChild

Apr 28, 2023
I could be wrong, but I think Jarnor was not asking about the
site as a whole, but this particular sub-forum, Young Adults.
I thought of their post as their asking the general question about CC forum itself on a board conducive to their age group.

For me there's a difference between identifying a forum, as in the whole community site itself, and asking about activity on a particular message board,like teen or young adults, in that forum community.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I thought of their post as their asking the general question about CC forum itself on a board conducive to their age group.

For me there's a difference between identifying a forum, as in the whole community site itself, and asking
about activity on a particular message board,like teen or young adults, in that forum community.
It's true there are different names for things, and I may not even be aware of them all. But saying
Young Adults is a message board is not correct either, as it is a sub forum that contains the thread
topics that carry the message boards. And that's the thing: many are not aware of the correct
terminology. I have seen a number join and say they have never been on a chat site before, and
somebody asked me recently what a board was. So somebody could say one thing but mean
another, and I am still unsure which the OP was asking about
.:)

ChristsChild

Apr 28, 2023
It's true there are different names for things, and I may not even be aware of them all. But saying
Young Adults is a message board is not correct either, as it is a sub forum that contains the thread
topics that carry the message boards. And that's the thing: many are not aware of the correct
terminology. I have seen a number join and say they have never been on a chat site before, and
somebody asked me recently what a board was. So somebody could say one thing but mean
another, and I am still unsure which the OP was asking about
Maybe they'll clarify. :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Maybe they'll clarify. :)
Doesn't really matter to me at this point. I have already admitted I could
be wrong, and pointed him in a direction he seemed happy with

Generally speaking, the Young Adults and the Teen sub forums
don't get a lot of traction compared to other areas of the site.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Busiest subforums, easily #1 is BDF. It's also the worst. As of this time News, Misc and Singles are the next three, but that's not really saying much. Others come and go. YA not ever consistently very active.
-signed member since 09

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Just a post to see how many people use this forum, and if it’s a place I should start posting questions, etc.
on a scale from 50 to 100 pounds, its activity rating is half full!!! (or half empty).