How can anyone think this is fashionable?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Justifiable_Rebel

Fashion-Kill-13-Hexagon-shirt-e1380972168217.jpg

I had someone tell me that it looked tight/cool and that they would wear it. He said that if your a religious person then he could see why you would have a problem with it but if your not then there's nothing wrong with wearing it.

I just shook my head in disbelief. You mean to tell me 666's, pentagram's, pyramids, skull & bones, all seeing eyes, and upside cross's are cool...REALLY? Even back when I was unsaved I wouldn't be caught dead wear anything like this. Its so in your face now that it not even funny.

U

Ugly

Not that big of a deal really. And not all that new, either. People have paraded around in occult garb for a long time. What difference does it make if its one symbol or a collection of symbols? If it's their belief then why wouldn't they represent it? Occult symbolism isn't new in pop culture. Mountains out of molehills.

Jruiz

Dec 13, 2013
Why are the crosses upside down? It's realy only fashionable for that type of group..not too sure what you would call them.. Gothic, punks...

jandian

Feb 12, 2011
Yep. These are the times. Even though such practices always existed, never before have they been so embraced by so many different cultures. Satanism is quickly becoming an accepted religion and the people we have today are quite prepared to make it the most popular religion ever. Satan is finally going to get the conscious praise (as opposed to the unconscious praise) he has been looking for for centuries from large masses throughout the earth. But thank God it will only be for a season and that the CORNERSTONE cut without hands will come and put an end to it, and then righteousness will prevail once again. Glory to GOD.

BenFTW

Oct 7, 2012
"I think you have your beanie on wrong, it is the cross that turned the world upside down." :)

3in1

Mathew 10:16 is totally awesome and inspiring. I agree that is the worst fashion trend of all time. and eternity is a long time. I really hope she finds Jesus.

Feb 16, 2014
View attachment 74261

I had someone tell me that it looked tight/cool and that they would wear it. He said that if your a religious person then he could see why you would have a problem with it but if your not then there's nothing wrong with wearing it.

I just shook my head in disbelief. You mean to tell me 666's, pentagram's, pyramids, skull & bones, all seeing eyes, and upside cross's are cool...REALLY? Even back when I was unsaved I wouldn't be caught dead wear anything like this. Its so in your face now that it not even funny.
Being unsaved and a non-believer are not necessarily the same thing. Furthermore, of the non-believers, you have those who simply lack conviction, and you have those who actively base their lack of belief on skepticism.

The reason a non-religious person would want to wear this is because it challenges the status quo.

Most people don't understand what Satanism actually is. Satanism is, more or less, a religion of rebelling and/or self worship. Though some Satanists do worship Satan, many Satanists don't actually believe in him! They use Satanism as a form of celebrating human freedom.

I personally believe Satanism is a cop-out. One can value human freedom without turning it into a religion. And one can rebel against religion and the status quo without joining a religion as well.

And, just to point out, atheism and Satanism are not interchangeable. Most atheists are not Satanists, and not all Satanists are atheists.

Red_Tory

Jan 26, 2010
Oh, she's wearing the inverted crucifix! Must be a fan of St. Peter.

kingerik

Sep 25, 2013
It's not new. It just as we progress toward Christ times...people become blatantly against God, not afraid to hide it. God already warned us of this. We are starting to realize it is coming to past. AS far as the crosses, It's not the cross that has significance...it is what jesus did AT the cross that has significance.

On the positive side, she does have nice hair? :p

U

Ugly

Yep. These are the times. Even though such practices always existed, never before have they been so embraced by so many different cultures. Satanism is quickly becoming an accepted religion and the people we have today are quite prepared to make it the most popular religion ever. Satan is finally going to get the conscious praise (as opposed to the unconscious praise) he has been looking for for centuries from large masses throughout the earth. But thank God it will only be for a season and that the CORNERSTONE cut without hands will come and put an end to it, and then righteousness will prevail once again. Glory to GOD.
Actually Satanists don't believe in a physical being called Satan. More he is a symbol of their ideology. So Satanists don't actually praise Satan.

jandian

Feb 12, 2011
Actually Satanists don't believe in a physical being called Satan. More he is a symbol of their ideology. So Satanists don't actually praise Satan.
Anybody who doesn't serve Christ is directly or indirectly serving Satan. There are only two choices regardless to the many religions.
Also .... some Satanist actually serve Satan....and pray to HIM, so don't let the few confused people confuse you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eJ5QxhHQTw

Feb 16, 2014
Anybody who doesn't serve Christ is directly or indirectly serving Satan. There are only two choices regardless to the many religions.
Also .... some Satanist actually serve Satan....and pray to HIM, so don't let the few confused people confuse you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eJ5QxhHQTw
You... don't actually believe that was a sincere prayer to Satan, do you? Jack Black came out on stage with fake muscles and a giant plastic axe representing his video game persona and he deepened his voice in a comical manner. I'm pretty sure the prayer was satirical.

jandian

Feb 12, 2011
You... don't actually believe that was a sincere prayer to Satan, do you? Jack Black came out on stage with fake muscles and a giant plastic axe representing his video game persona and he deepened his voice in a comical manner. I'm pretty sure the prayer was satirical.
I just put that in there for fun... But I have dealt with x satanist and they do worship satan and access his power. Don't you meet people who eventually found GOD and give their testimony? The bible said these things are real so why would you think otherwise? Why are so many people in denial of what is going on? I'm not going to go back and forth with you about whether it is or isn't, but please people understand the season, because the devil loves ignorance.