how can one feel more close to jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rebecca14

Hi I'm new I just joined

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Do you really want to? That is wonderful! Praise the Lord!

I like Rev 3:20...

(Rev 3:20 [KJV])
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Welcome to CC. There are many good people of God here to fellowship with. Best of all, the Holy Spirit will draw near you if you seek Him through study of the Word and heartfelt prayers. Jesus wants you to know Him better, He wanted it bad enough to die for it! God bless you on your journey with us,

-oyster67

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome Rebecca, delighted to have you here. By seeking him daily in all you do, from reading his Word to setting alone time with him in prayer. May your stay be filled with the love of Christ. God Bless.

B

butterfly712

Hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)

B

bluebirdchaser

Hello, you're welcome here. I guess with feeling more close, definitely prayer is good- going to God. And then trusting him, that even if you don't feel anything different that He has not abandoned you. I mean I have trouble with that a lot, when I don't feel close, but then I realize I'm focusing so much on what I feel like I lose track of the fact that God is near us, sometimes whether we feel a certain way or not. I hope you like it here :)

Atwood

May 1, 2014
Feeling more close.

Welcome.

If you wish to be near, then call upon Him in truth.
If you wish His to dwell in your heart (as opposed to the periphery),
trust Him -- He dwells in your heart by faith.

Get other Christians to pray the prayer in Ephesians 3 for you,

Nov 5, 2013
Hi Rebecca14 and welcome to Christian Chat. I am sure you will gain a lot of insight here. To feel close to Jesus I pray to him every day and every time I need Him. After all, he is my brother. I read God's Word, the Bible, every day. This is my guidebook to life. After all, God is my father. Abide with Him and He will abide in you. God Bless You always.

H

honesty

You welcome and am new here,you came feel more close to him by faith and by allowing his word to abide in you,if my word abide in you,you abide in him too and please don't always walk by feelings,Christianity is faith walk and not feelings,spend time in studying the word and it will build your consciousness that is with you always