How can one ward off sexual temptation from female colleagues?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

maxima

Dec 14, 2012
How can one overcome sexual temptation from female and male colleagues who are constantly making serious advancement to make colleagues in the same work place? It has been somewhat a challenge most people are facing. I face the same at work place. I'm quite sure a few amongst us face the same at their various workplacd. So ,how do we overcome this?

Dan58

Nov 13, 2013
If your sexually tempted, the problem lies within yourself.. You can't control or ward-off others, so overcoming sexual temptation is a matter of self-control, rather than expecting everyone you work with to alter their behavior.. Just say 'no' if your not interested. And if its a problem that persist, then that becomes harassment and should be reported to your boss... jmo

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
U gotta deal with yourself and your problem. Unless people are doing stuff like harassing or touching u...then u should report her

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
Pray without ceasing.
If your eye offends thee pluck it out (look the other way).
If your mind offends you tell it to get behind you and that you have been delivered from them thoughts through Christ and whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
(Php 4:8-9)

Feb 28, 2016
if you claim to be a 'Christian', then these are things that belong just where they came from, from when you
were IN the WORLD - after 'conversion', yes, we are on our brand new journey of 'over-coming' the 'world's
temptations, but how can we forget that we have an Holy Spirit that is constantly teaching us how to
deal with such things??? just always remember where you have been, and where you are going, with
your brand-new-Best-Friend', who will day-by-day, strengthen you in 'over-coming' that old-nasty
world that you have been delivered from, 'here-a-little,- there-a- little', use your new found FAITH
and let It teach you to be the SOLDIER that God expects you to become...

Sep 13, 2018
How can one overcome sexual temptation from female and male colleagues who are constantly making serious advancement to make colleagues in the same work place? It has been somewhat a challenge most people are facing. I face the same at work place. I'm quite sure a few amongst us face the same at their various workplacd. So ,how do we overcome this?
Over come what, dating???

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Sexual advances in the work place are usually made by men. Women normally don't do that; when they are interested in someone they just give the green light. If you are constantly being harassed by your female co-workers probably you are extremely handsome, or extremely rich, or maybe you're the only man in the whole company.

When I was an unbeliever and single I always had to work hard to get girls. It seemed there was a magnetic field around me that repelled women. After God called me and I got married things changed: The wedding ring seemed to attract women, and when I reached the top of my career it got worst: women who had always looked down on me began to be intere$ted in me, but as soon as I lost my job things went back to normal. In all cases, it was very easy to get rid of such women, I just showed them I was not interested in anything except friendship.

Maybe your case is a very specific one. Give us more details!

L

Locoponydirtman

I can see that you aren't married, so it can be much more difficult, but you will find that if you engage I'm personal talk, keep it about Jesus, the Bible and church, they will likely stop bugging you, but you may also lead someone to the Lord.